I can really feel that Spring is here as flowers are starting to grow. Birds are chirping, even at 4.30am in the morning! Spring also means work in the garden and I am not really looking foward to all those weeds-plucking.
Edit : I think I must be dreaming while writing my blog yesterday. It was Almond Chocolate Cake that is supposed to be here. I even made a small cake stand to go with it. In fact, I made 6 mini cake stands to go with all the 6 small cakes.

I made this Walnut Cream Roll and I simply love it. I am thinking of making another one but in pink.
I've always love the Danish Othello Kage. While walking past the bakery last week, I saw one. I came home and decided to make one myself . This one is sewed but I am going to bake the real one soon, just have to exclude the marzipan away as I hate them.

All of a sudden, I just feel like buying a kit to stitch. I am still working on my HAED Angel of Spring but thought of putting it away for a while. I have 2 Eva Rosenstand kits in mind but still deciding which one to buy first. I hope I won't take too long to decide.