She got a shoulder and more curls appearing. Started on a new page and it is rather easy but I am certainly not looking forward to the next page as there are so many confetti stitches. Well, I am quite good at biting my tongue and get over things :0)

My rhinestones finally arrived after so long. Lizzie from
Rhinestonesonline is an extremely nice lady. She immediately sent me a replacement package when I told her I haven't got my package after 3 weeks of waiting? The very next day, I received the first package and 2 days later, I received the replacement package. I sent the 2nd one back to her yesterday and I am already writing another list of rhinestones and pearls which I need from her. I still have 1 more package from another seller. It was sent on the 4 Jan but I still haven't received it. That package contains cabochons miniatures and crochet trims.
These felt sweets are really fun and fast to make too, though it is a nightmare to tie the rounded chocolates together. I broke so many threads while tightening them. The brown one in the middle is a try-out which I put some 'chocolate sauce' on it. I wanted to buy those deco chocolate sauce which I saw on Etsy but decided to try out with a 3D liner fabric paint instead. I think they look as good as those deco chocolate sauce. I just have to practise controlling the flow of the paint.

I think making the macarons is really fun and easy too. I made 6 of them and is starting to feel comfortable making the 'whipped cream' inbetween the macrons. They will make lovely gifts for our friends' children who are mostly girls.
All the felt sweets made are from this book. It is an extremely good book for a beginner like me. I bought it over Ebay from a Japanese seller who is really helpful. She recommended me which books I should take since I am a beginner. Still, as a beginner, I have to look through the book a lot of times, trying to figure out the methods of making. Since it is in Japanese, I have to flip the book forth and back, trying to spot the same 'word' for certain accessories, descriptions and the parts to sew. If I am lucky, certain words that look like Mandarin, is easier for me but if it is just plain Japanese, I have to think so hard. I am sure by the time I am done with this book, I can read quite a lot of Japanese :0))

It is unbelievable that the snow is not stopping since before Christmas. I have no idea where to pile up the snow anymore. Today, for the first time, I shovelled the snow from the pathway outside house (it is usually my husband who is doing it). It is hard work and my arms and hands were trembling for a while. 20 mins after I cleared the pathway, it started to snow again! Waste of my time clearing the snow away from the pathway but if someone falls and breaks his/her neck at our area, we will be so dead! Even the birdbath is covered with snow.
This picture was taken in November when the snow started.
SILKWEAVER HAND DYED FABRICS FOR SALE
Please check out my sale album at
my webshots. I've been wanting to put them out for sale for weeks but never got the time to do it. If there're anything you like, please send me a mail or leave me a comment on my blog. Prices do not include shipping fee. I do combine postage fee if you buy more than 1 item. Postage fee will be according to PostDanmark. Payment via Paypal only, no trades as I need some money to indulge in my new craft. Thank you very much.
Can't believe you are having snow since november (it melted here ).
I love the progress on the HAED !!! I really admire you for stitching that one (it's more beautiful than I first thought).
Your felt treats look so yummy!