A very happy new year to all. I hope everyone received all their packages during this Christmas and New Year season. It was a relieve for me when I finally received my package from the artist
Katerina Koukiotis yesterday. I won her
Christmas Spirit artwork on her Ebay a week before Christmas. When I opened the package, Kat enclosed a huge print of Angel of Spring, as well as her Twilight bookmark. I was stunned and speechless. She mentioned that she put in a little gift when she sent out Christmas Spirit but this is a huge gift for me as I love this Angel of Spring artwork so much. Thank you very much for the gifts, Kat. I sent her a package too, around the same time she sent hers to me. On the very same day, just hours later, she received mine! It is a pity that the angel ornament was broken a bit but she said she can fix it.

I finally received my trim and felt last Tuesday from a UK Ebay seller who sent out my package on the 21 December. Very nice seller whom I often go to whenever I need some felt squares. I also received my 'old raspberries' ;0) The seller is from USA and she is such a nice and helpful lady. She charged me only $2 for postage for 4 packages of vintage berry beads! I told her to double check again as that is a bit too low for postage from USA to Denmark. She confirmed the price is right.
Ivy*Garden is her ebay store if you want some lovely vintage beads and berries and great customer service. I think I have all the stuff ready to start my felt cakes but I am still missing my 9 packets of rhinestones. I sent 2 mails asking the seller to check with her post office regarding my package but I am not getting any replies from her. She was strongly recommended to me by another crafter. I know she sent my package out on the 21 December as well. Should I file for a Item Not Received dispute over Ebay or not. It is not her fault if the package got lost during the busy season but if I don't get the goods, I certainly want my money back. On the other hand, that means she has to dig out from her own pocket to pay me back, just because Royal Mail lost my package. Any opinions from my blog readers?

I submitted my finished Sleeping Beauty (which you see her on the right hand side of the blog) to HAED for the Reward Program. I asked for QS Linda Tso At First Sight with a background removal but this service is not available together with the Reward Program. So, I just took the whole QS chart.
I am the 2nd winner on the HAED BB for completing my 2009 Full Year Goal Challenge and won myself a FS chart. I have no idea which chart to pick and since this week's artist is Katerina, I thought maybe her Christmas Spirit and Home for the Holidays might get charted. I told the moderator that I really have nothing which I want right now and would like to wait a bit. I am starting to become fussy when it comes to charts now. I just don't want to get or buy something and stash it up. I have until mid February to get my FS chart but if I still can't find one, I hope they allow me to pass the prize to someone else who would like to have a HAED chart.
As I mentioned in my previous post that I am not so fond of having this man wanting to stay over at our house on New Year's eve with crates of beer, in fact he is a male relative. Thank god he didn't come as my DH told him that both DD and I are not feeling well. At first, he still insisted on coming as he bought all the stuff (I presume all the beer). Luckily, he was down with a flu and he changed his mind coming.
DD was down with Chicken Pox on New Year's eve. So, she stayed for another week at home after her kindergarten reopens. It will be a busy month for us. Within this month, she will get a day to a private clinic here for an operation to remove the cyst under her eye. She has to go for her routine yearly check up and being a 5-year-old child, she will get her last shot. That means she might be down with a fever for few days. A real challenging Year 2010 and I can also see myself doing something really different too, a bit scary but I am up for it :0))