Saturday, November 29, 2008
Silkweaver had a 25% off storewide yesterday. I was really happy as I really need 3 custom cut fabrics for some projects. I asked Tracy whether the 25% is applicable to custom cuts and she said the prices can be worked out manually and she goes with my idea for the 2 colours which I wanted for my projects. I ordered 2 from her as I am not sure about the 3rd fabric. Since SW is always having a colour each week at 20% off, so it is not a problem as it is a FQ I need. The 2 fabrics are for my Permin Christmas Street which I bought it from Pawsprint at 20% discount nd Eva Rosenstand Animals in the Wood which I won on Ebay.de. I chose Chasescape for the Permin and Winter Skye for the ER.
I am really glad that SW had this sales. Initially I wanted to order the fabrics from another hand dyed shop (don't want to mention the name) she didn't reply my mail. 1 thing for sure, the mail had not been lost on cyberspace as I did asked her on her forum but she was only answering other members posts and not my question. So, from now onwards, I will only stick with SW as I've really experienced very bad experience with 3 other hand dyed shops.
Another thing is, I received a revised copy chart for Cuddles from Heritage Crafts.


