
I was stitching this so hard till my shoulders hurt so much. I just want to rush it before Friday. This is my finished Cuddles by John Clayton. I think she looks a bit mature with brown eyes. Will definitely stitch another one with blue eyes as I think she looks more innocent and younger with blue eyes. That will be my end of next year project.
When I was putting in my last stitch this morning, I realised that the outline sheet on the chart only shows 2 whiskers and the top 3 whiskers are missing from the sheet. I thought I was blind (as what dh always says about me) and took about 20 mins to look through the 5 sheets of charts. I gave up in the end and wrote to Heritage. Gemma from Heritage replied me really fast and apologised for the mistake and offered to send me the new chart to my home address!!!!! Actually it wasn't so bad as the front page coloured picture is extremely clear and I just add in the 3 whiskers by following the picture.