Saturday, November 29, 2008

DD's 4th Birthday



I was standing in the kitchen from 9.30am to 2.30pm just making all these. I've also made extra 16 muffiins to go with these. I made the Lille Fee Muffins as those are her favourite muffins. As for the Nutella Lagkage, I made it for the kindergarten for the next day as there was a celebration for her. The pink icing for the Nutella cake was a screw-up as I forgot to shake the pink icing before I pour it in, that is why it is so thin. Anyway, just made another one yesterday for today and dh made a Kagemand too. Mother in law will come with 3 cakes later. Can't wait to take pictures of the cakes later when we put them on the table. I am just taking a 30 minutes break as I deserve it after running around for the past few days just because of her birthday and the celebrations. Got to dress DD up and check whether everything is alright before my 20 guests arrived at 2.30pm for coffee and followed by dinner at 5.30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment