Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HAED Christmas Sprit

 It had been a while since I updated my blog after my last finish.  Here is the progress of my Angels of Katerinaart.  I am onto Christmas Spirit .  Stitching on this angel really slowly.  Now comes the biggest challenge as I am changing the shade of her face to another DMC number. I just find the original is making her face cheeks' area too dark.  So, I am using a lighter shade to replace with the original.  I hope it will turn out well.


Our summer started off well - at least well as we had a few days of warm weather at the beginning of June.  So, we took things really easy by relaxing in the garden . After that, we had nothing  but constant rain and strong wind.  We managed to find a day without rain and went to Legoland with our friends.   A very fun and lovely place but not a place where I would buy a season card for.  We have to queue for every single game and ride from average of 20 mins to 45 mins. 

Since we had so much of rain, we planned a 'summer party' and invited our friends and their children over. to our house for some fun.   It was really fun despite the strong wind and heavy rain. 

Weather will be great again, according to the weather.  So, we finished up a lot of stuff in the garden.  To reward ourselves, we are planning a trip to another funpark. 








1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    It's nice idea that you change the shade's color.
    I'm looking forward to seeing "new" Angels of Katerinaart.

Post a Comment