Thursday, September 15, 2011

I've lost my urge to stitch on my HAED for a while but would really love to stitch something.  So I started this kit Santa At The Door by Eva Rosenstand.  I am stitching for the sake of stitching as  Iwake up like 4.30 to 5am in the morning.  Stitching is the only thing  I can pass my time while waiting for the rest to get up.



This is how it will look like when finished.



Today is a big day here in Denmark as it is the Election Day.  I can't elect since I am not Dane but a foreigner.  I just hope if the new goverment comes in, they will be nicer to the foreigners or immigrants.  Nicer doesn't mean that they have to provide for us.   After living here for 10 years and working part-time for 9 years, I am still not qualified to be a permanent citizen.  Why? They came with this point system recently which I qualified almost all except for having a full time job for 2 years.  I simply don't understand - is a part-time job not a job at all?  I've been paying taxes like any others who are working. 

I am really looking forward to know the results of the election today.  If this current government continues having this anti-foreigner Pia K as the puppetmaster, we really have to move out of this beautiful country. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment