Thursday, December 23, 2010

Snow Storm

She won't be finished before Christmas at all but I think she will be done by end of this year. 



I went to a Punsch Rally in Germany last Saturday with my husband and some friends.  Tried a few different punsch.  There is one particular punsch stall which had really lovely punsch.  I never know you can do so many things with warm cocoa.  The stall had like 15 types of cocao with different types of liquor added.  My favourite are eggnog and Baileys.  

I took this picture 2 days ago before the snow storm.  The birds must be hungry.  I am not very hardworking when it comes to putting some food into the birdhouse.  I just hate to walk across those inches of snow to get to the birdhouse. 



Took some pictures this morning.  The snow storm started yesterday night at our area and it is still snowing heavily.  Wonder when will this stop.  Would love to do some shopping with my daughter today but I am not daring enough to brave through this snow storm.  So, we baked some cookies yesterday evening and going to make some brunsviger later today. 




1 Comment:

  1. TammyK said...
    The little girl looks so cute. Very nice progress. We don't have snow yet, but they're predicting it. I like a white Christmas but like you don't like to get out in it :)

Post a Comment