Thursday, December 16, 2010

I haven't been really working hard on this project.  Too many birthday parties and Christmas shopping to be done plus shovelling the snow constantly. 




Or maybe I can't wait to start on my new project? As mentioned in one of my posts, I've always wanted to stitch a few of Koukiotis's artworks together in lesser stitch count.  I've already planned out 4 charts which I want to start in 2011. 




We had a lot of snow but amazingly the snow melted after a few days of sun.  I took my daughter for shopping in Germany last week and within 2 hours, the snow are back again, just like before. 




With so much snow, building 3 snowmen was a piece of cake. 




We attended a few birthday parties for the last couple of months but I have to say the last one was the best.  Great, simple and traditional Danish food.  It was the birthday of 2 sisters and the parents threw a party for both of them.  As usual, Santa dropped by at the party.  He is actually an old friend of the birthday girls' grandfather.  



0 Comments:

Post a Comment