I haven't touched this project for a while. I just started it again as I just want to finish it and move on.
My daughter and I had been busy making some Christmas ornaments for our house but she decided that Grandmum should have them instead. So, I am making more of these Hama ornaments.
This is her own Christmas corner.
This is how it looks like during daytime.
I had been having so much pain in one of my teeth for more than a month. I didn't thought much of it as the pain was on and off. Until last week, the pain didn't stop for days and I decided to visit the dentist in Germany. I have very good teeth according to her but my gums are not good, due and so she extracted that tooth 2 days later. According to her, there are probably 3-4 which might have to go in the future unless I take really good care of them.