Friday, October 14, 2011

Completed as of 13 October 2011 and added God Jul above the door frame. Initial plan was to stitch Glædelig Jul but due to the limited area there, I had to shorten it. 





What should my next project be? I am starting to get into kits these days as I am too lazy to find the floss and fabric.  It might be this butterflies pattern from Point De Croix Magazine as my next project. 




Or this one since it is a kit but I hate Dimensions patterns due to the different strands of floss, 1/2 and 1/4 stitches.  Since I am using a hand dyed fabric (too lazy to stitch the background), I am still on the lookout for a dark blue/grey fabric.


1 Comment:

  1. Nina said...
    Your latest finish is beautiful. And I love the butterfly kit, that's a really great choice if you'll decide to start that one. (But I must say the ballerina is lovely too :)

Post a Comment