Thursday, March 3, 2011

Forget Me Not Completed!

She is completed as of 3 March 2011.  I really enjoyed working on her and there'd been times whereby I was thinking whether I should stitch  the full pattern as I really love the original but it is too late now.




I will probably start on this one while preparing the next angel. I am just too lazy to look through all my Blomstergarn for this pattern. 
 

Or maybe this Spring kit. I am still thinking whether I should buy the kit. I don't fall in love easily with any charts or kits but I had been looking at this for almost a year now and still loving it.


 


Time of the year again for our Fastelavn party. This is what I get when I put my daughter and husband to do any decorations. It will be smashed anyway and this year, we are not making it easy for the girls. The 5 girls are getting stronger each year. We used to have a cardboard barrel until last year. It took only 1 hit from each girl and the candies fell off. This year, we are taking a wood barrel instead.




2 Comments:

  1. GoldenAngelsWorks said...
    What a beautiful finish!
    Nina said...
    She's so adorable!

Post a Comment