I finally got my dream project started. I've combined 4 artworks of
Katerina Koukiotis charted by
HAED. It wasn't easy choosing just 4 as I love most of Koukiotis's works. I had so many thoughts while planning this project and the main one was : Should I stitch a small part of each of these 4 designs and hold a contest - Name The Chart Contest. My main problem is that, that means I have more than '1 wip' going on and that is just not me who prefer to complete 1 and start on a new one. We will see.
I am not so good with names and not creative enough. I really need some help here. What should I name my WIP? I've thought of Faces of Katerina Koukiotis's, Angels of Katerina Koukiotis's, etc. but I am just not so comfortable with what I've came out with. Any better names to name my WIP?
I hope everyone had a great and safe New Year. As usual every year, we will watch the fireworks from our house. Both my husband and our daughter had a great time playing with some fireworks that the whole front yard is still in a mess with the leftovers.