Thursday, April 12, 2012

Not Stitching

I haven't been stitching since 31 Dec 2011.  I've been busy reading - really reading a lot.  Those early hours in the morning are spent on reading instead of stitching like before. 

I really don't know when I will have the mood or urge to stitch.   Still, I love to see beautiful finishes by other stitchers - so keep on stitching to get me into the mood again :0)

2 Comments:

  1. Virpi said...
    I'm sure you find the stitching mood again later. I have also seasons that I don't feel like stitching but I have noticed it is caused by the current project. If something is bugging me in the project or I don't quite like the theme - I don't stitch as much as I normally do.
    Mandy said...
    hey there stranger! I'm sure you will be stitching again soon, but don't force it while you don't want to! Enjoy your reading & lots of great books! Hope you are all well!

Post a Comment