We had a great
Fastelavn party yesterday with our friends and their girls. It is a tradition that these 2 families will come over to our house for this party each year (a day before the real Fastelavn). We have 2 Pippi Longstockings, 2 Cinderellas and 1 witch this year. I guess we all forgot that children are growing. It only took them a few strikes and the barrel was smashed! We should had made it more difficult by putting strong tapes around the barrel. The Queen of Cats happened to be the same girl again. She was the first one to smash it opened last year too.
The snow didn't stop them from coming. One of the families made some
fastelavn boller for coffee while I made buns for lunch and a cake for coffee. Already planning for the next party. We just love throwing children parties in our house. It might be during Easter but DH is planning for an Easter trip to Bavaria in Germany to visit his relatives. It had been a while since we had been there.
(what is wrong with my spacing? Can't get them to have a spacing inbetween!)
I just hate it when Ebay sellers put their auctions ending during weekend and hate it even more when it is during coffeetime. When we have a party, it is usually for lunch and coffee or coffee and dinner. My friends always wonder why I am standing in the computer each time they are here. I had to bid on 4 books yesterday, thank god I won them all.
Finished these 4 felt icecream cups 2 days ago. Just in time for the 4 girls who were invited to our Fastelavn party. Thank you so much to
Annette for the introduction of Photoscape. It is really fun to play around with this program.

Stash came in my mailbox this week - Doodlebug Crushed Velvet Flock which I bought from
Glitterpot in UK. They will be used on some felt cakes which look like they have some sprinkled icing powder on top.


I have a new follower on my blog today. Portugese living in France. Surprise, Surprise. When I went to check her 2 blogs out, she has charts uploaded on her blogs. At first I thought they could be freebies but when I saw Permin, Tatty Ted, Disney and some others, I know they are definitely not freebies!!! Please do not follow me on my blog if you have charts uploaded on your blog/s. I will definitely introduce you to the original designers and you will probably follow them to the court.