Thursday, June 11, 2009

I think she can be completed within the next 14 days (I hope!). I am extremely happy with the progress of this one and is thinking of stitching her again on another solo (I hardly never stitch the same pattern more than once!). This Spanish Dancer will look nice on so many hand dyed fabrics.


It had been a great week for me so far, though we are having horrible weather with lots of rain and wind. DD stayed at home yesterday and we baked cakes and bagels. Playing with her really turns me into a small child again. We had a birthday party for her Bunny, which is her Build A Bear. To make it real, we put up balloons, candles for the cake, made a crown and of course not forgetting the Danish flags on the table. Wonder which of her toys is having birthday next??? She made 2 drawings for her Opa and Oma and sent them by post to her Grandfather's office. She is left handed and is writing from right to left. We had been trying to guide her to write from left to right for a while now but she is so stiff when comes to that.
I've won quite a few stitching stuff on Ebay international and Ebay Germany. I just had the urge to bid this whole week and to be honest, they are not something which I really want. Well, there was one Lanarte which I was after but lost the bid at the last second. I should just save the money and buy those kits which I had been wanting for so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment